BudgetMI School Data
Health Forms
Click below to access forms needed for care and treatment in the Nurse's Office.  Click on the appropriate form, at this time you will need to print the form and bring to the school or fax to me at 517-849-7306.  If you have any questions please contact Tina Varney, RN at 517/826-7114.
Authorization for Treatment and OTC Medications
Authorization for Routine/Short Term Medications - physician prescribed medications
Asthma Action Plan-includes physician permission to self-administer
Food Allergy Action Plan
Michigan Dept. of Ed Food Allergy Form - this is required for accommodations to be made at school in relation to the Federal School Lunch Program
Severe Allergy Action Plan - (i.e., bee stings, latex, etc.)